Rallycross is ....
Officially speaking, Rallycross is a speed event taking place on a permanent track consisting of both sealed and unsealed surfaces.
Unofficially, Rallycross is the wildchild of motor sport. The offspring of a liaison between circuit racing and rallying. A place where it's kosher to use the kerbs and grass. Where sideways is good, and where fun is top of the agenda.
The BTRDA Clubmans Rallycross Championship was established in 1977 and continues to be successful, providing both newcomers and 'budget' racers with a strong series events at the best UK venues. In past years the BTRDA Clubman's Championship has enjoyed a place on the support programme for the MSA British Championship, however we are now strong enough to run our own stand-alone Championship. Come and join us!
In 2016 the BTRDA Clubmans Rallycross Championship will be a stand-alone championship, visiting some of the top circuits in the UK.
The BTRDA championship has categories for 2wd and 4wd Rallycross Cars;
Clubman 4*4 Category
Super Modified Category;
Up to 1600 (including Super 1600)
2101 and over (including Turbo and Supercharged cars)
BMW Mini 1600cc R53
Up to 1600cc 8v
Up to 1600cc 16v
Up to 1600cc 16v VVT
1601cc to 2000cc 16v
Pre 1995 2wd Historic Category;
Historic Super Modified (pre 1995 shell, with modern running gear)
Historic Modified (pre 1995 shell using period running gear)
1300cc Classic Mini
Junior Rallycross Category (14-16 years old);
Up to 1400cc Rallycross Car
Have a look at the new Clubmans Rallycross website
- Event Regulations for Rounds 1 and 6 MDA 2016 (0.12mb)
- 2016 Championship Points after Round 1 (0.08mb)
- 2016 Championship Bulletin No 1 (0.6mb)
- 2016 Dates Poster (Autosport) (0.8mb)
- 2016 BTRDA® Clubmans Rallycross Championship (0.3mb)
- 2016 BTRDA® Clubmans Rallycross BMW Technical Regs FINAL (0.44mb)
- 2016 BTRDA® Clubmans Rallycross Classic Mini Technical Regs FINAL (0.33mb)
- 2016 BTRDA® Clubmans Rallycross Junior Technical Regs FINAL (0.31mb)
- 2016 BTRDA® Clubmans Rallycross Production Technical Regs FINAL (0.26mb)
- 2016 BTRDA® Clubmans Rallycross Production 4X4 Technical Regulations FINAL (0.24mb)
- 2016 BTRDA® Clubman 4X4 technical Regulations FINAL (0.27mb)
- 2016 BTRDA® Clubmans Rallycross Historic Technical Regulations FINAL (0.31mb)
- 2016 BTRDA® Clubmans Rallycross Supermodified Technical Regs FINAL (0.24mb)
- 2016 BTRDA® Rallycross MSA Championship Permit (1.23mb)
- How to get started in Rallycross (0.7mb)
- Rallycross section of the Bluebook (0.17mb)
- Transponder Information (0.03mb)
- MSA Advice - Social Media (0.34mb)
- Safety Advice on Rollcages (0.08mb)
- Richard Hammond's Car was a Stockhatch, More Info Here (2.78mb)
- Jeremy Clarkson's car was a Supermodified car (2.77mb)
- The above pdf download(s) require Acrobat Reader.