Rallycross is ....
Officially speaking, Rallycross is a speed event taking place on a permanent track consisting of both sealed and unsealed surfaces.
Unofficially, Rallycross is the wildchild of motor sport. The offspring of a liaison between circuit racing and rallying. A place where it's kosher to use the kerbs and grass. Where sideways is good, and where fun is top of the agenda.
The BTRDA Clubmans Rallycross Championship was established in 1977 and continues to be successful, providing both newcomers and 'budget' racers with a strong series events at the best UK venues. For the last few years the BTRDA Clubmans Championship has enjoyed a place on the support programme for the MSA British championship.
In 2014 the BTRDA Clubmans Rallycross Championship will revert back to a stand alone championship, visiting some of the top circuits in the UK.
The BTRDA championship has classes for 2wd and 4wd Rallycross Cars;
Up to 1600 (including Super 1600)
2101 and over (including Turbo and Supercharged cars)
Up to 1600cc 8v
Up to 1600cc 16v
Up to 1600cc 16v VVT
1601cc to 2000cc 16v
1300cc Classic Mini
BMW Mini Rallycross
1600cc BMW Mini
Up to 1400cc Rallycross Car
2014 Regulations are published below
Have a look at the new Clubmans Rallycross website
- 2014 Dates and Classes v2 (0.26mb)
- 2014 BTRDA® Clubmans Championship Regulations v3 DRAFT (0.41mb)
- 2014 BTRDA® Clubmans Rallycross Production Technical Regs DRAFT (0.37mb)
- 2014 BTRDA® Clubmans Rallycross Junior Vehicle Technical Regs DRAFT (0.37mb)
- 2014 BTRDA® Clubmans Rallycross Supercar Technical Regs DRAFT (0.44mb)
- 2014 BTRDA® Clubmans Rallycross SuperModified Technical Regs DRAFT (0.31mb)
- 2014 MDA BMW Mini Regs DRAFT (0.4mb)
- 2014 MDA Senior Mini Regs DRAFT (0.67mb)
- 2014 Championship Decals Placement (0.33mb)
- How to get started in Rallycross (5.8mb)
- BTRDA® 75th Anniversary Rallycross Results (0.09mb)
- BTRDA® 75th Anniversary Rallycross Award Winners (0.01mb)
- Rallycross section of the Bluebook (0.17mb)
- Transponder Information (0.03mb)
- MSA Advice - Social Media (0.34mb)
- Safety Advice on Rollcages (0.08mb)
- Richard Hammond's Car was a Stockhatch, More Info Here (2.78mb)
- Jeremy Clarkson's car was a Supermodified car (2.77mb)
- The above pdf download(s) require Acrobat Reader.