Rallycross is ....
Officially speaking, Rallycross is a speed event taking place on a permanent track consisting of both sealed and unsealed surfaces.
Unofficially, Rallycross is the wildchild of motor sport. The offspring of a liaison between circuit racing and rallying. A place where it's kosher to use the kerbs and grass. Where sideways is good, and where fun is top of the agenda.
The BTRDA Clubmans Rallycross Championship was established in 1977 and continues to be successful, providing both newcomers and 'budget' racers with a strong series events at the best UK venues. For the last few years the BTRDA Clubmans Championship has enjoyed a place on the support programme for the MSA British championship.
In 2015 the BTRDA Clubmans Rallycross Championship will be a stand alone championship, visiting some of the top circuits in the UK.
The BTRDA championship has classes for 2wd and 4wd Rallycross Cars;
Clubman 4*4 Class
Up to 1600 (including Super 1600)
2101 and over (including Turbo and Supercharged cars)
Up to 1600cc 8v
Up to 1600cc 16v
Up to 1600cc 16v VVT
1601cc to 2000cc 16v
1300cc Classic Mini
BMW Mini Rallycross
1600cc BMW Mini
Up to 1400cc Rallycross Car
2015 Regulations are published below
Have a look at the new Clubmans Rallycross website
- 2015 Dates Poster (0.72mb)
- Round 2 & 3 Pembrey June Regs (0.16mb)
- Round 2 & 3 Pembrey Entry Form (0.3mb)
- 2015 BTRDA® Clubmans Rallycross Championship (0.25mb)
- 2015 BTRDA® Clubmans Rallycross BMW Technical Regs (0.27mb)
- 2015 BTRDA® Clubmans Rallycross Classic Mini Technical Regs (0.22mb)
- 2015 BTRDA® Clubmans Rallycross Junior Technical Regs (0.26mb)
- 2015 BTRDA® Clubmans Rallycross Production Technical Regs (0.18mb)
- 2015 BTRDA® Clubmans Rallycross Supercar Technical Regs (0.28mb)
- 2015 BTRDA® Clubmans Rallycross Supermodified Technical Regs (0.18mb)
- 2015 Championship Decals Placement (0.54mb)
- 2014 BTRDA® Clubmans Championship Points (0.24mb)
- How to get started in Rallycross (0.7mb)
- Rallycross section of the Bluebook (0.17mb)
- Transponder Information (0.03mb)
- MSA Advice - Social Media (0.34mb)
- Safety Advice on Rollcages (0.08mb)
- Richard Hammond's Car was a Stockhatch, More Info Here (2.78mb)
- Jeremy Clarkson's car was a Supermodified car (2.77mb)
- The above pdf download(s) require Acrobat Reader.